Not feeling to good.

carebearemmy

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question? for the last few days I have been having an aching back and hips. Now its just aching all the time and a few cramps in my upper stomach. I am due for :af: in 3 days so I am just wanting to know if any of you ladies felt this before AF and was pregnant, I never get any pains before :af: comes at all so this is new to me.

I have had other symptoms like metallic taste in my mouth, headaches, dizzy and as I said back and hip aches. We bd twice the day before O and the day after and I am a very fertile person. I am just worried I will get a bfn and :af: will show her ugly face.

I have had three kids before but I have never had an aching back and hips like this.

Thanks ladies :)

First of I'm so sorry you don't feel well. 2nd have you been dieting or not eating??Metallic tatse in your mouth sounds like ketosis (which is caused my very little carbs or intake) and aching in your back and hips could be a UTI. I'm a nurse and those were the 2 things that popped in mind!

I would DEF go see you Dr since those are not normal pregnancy signs.

Good Luck and Baby Dust <3

thanks for reply, yeah I actually eat really well and exercise. I had the metallic taste in my mouth with #2 baby so it's the same this time round. i did have an achy back with #2 but that wasn't till 5 weeks onward not before AF would be coming. I'm thinking I might be pregnant but have to wait 3 more days, I hope I feel better soon. Thanks :)

I was thinking UTI too with the back ache. I had headaches and just peed a lot before my AF was due. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girls, Sorry Gilrs not what I have. I do eat, don't diet and for sure don't have a UTI but thanks anyway :)

TBH you're prob better looking at TTC/1st Tri boards. I've had both of those symptoms before AF before. If you think you're pg and want to symptom spot it might be easier to have a look at one of the threads over there.
I don't mean to be rude, it's just that the symptoms for AF and pg are pretty similar TBH. Good luck and hope you feel better.

Thanks Kintenda, nah your not being rude at all. I'm new to this site and only later today figured out where to post and how to do it right. My last post was in the ttc section. Thanks and good luck ttc soon :) :dust:

Cheers chick, good luck with getting that BFP :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->