Not feeling well today, kind of worried.

Jcliff

Reaction score
I feel terrible today. Im wondering if I should be worried. Ive had a headache for the past week. I went to my OB to get my blood pressure checked on Monday, it was up but not dangerously up. I wasnt swollen or anything either. Well yesterday my feet started to swell a little bit because it has been SOO humid where I live. Also, I made the stupid decision to eat chinese food for dinner, which I know is full of sodium and will make me swell. My Dr thought I may have another sinus infection so Ive been taking amoxacillin. Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling terribly nauseous with another terrible migraine. The only thing that helps is Tylenol, but i dont like the idea of taking so much medicine. Ive been feeling somewhat dizzy all day as well. I went to go get a pedicure earlier becuase I have a wedding I need to attend this weekend. While I was waiting to dry, I literally almost passed out. I started to see white and my hearing almost went. The women had to help me outside to get some fresh air. I eventually felt better. But still feel off. Should I be worried and see a Dr? :( I feel TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!1

I would give your doctor a call and see what he/she says. Sounds like you may need your bp checked again. Hope you're okay x

I called my Dr he said to eat something and drink more water today. My blood sugar may be low and i may be dehydrated. If I dont feel better by tomorrow then he said to head to ER :( i just ate a sandwich and an apple, I am going to go lay down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->