Not Feeling Yourself

Mango

Reaction score
So I understand the symptoms and changes we encounter through pregnancy but the effect of them all combined is really getting to me. I simply don't feel like myself. :hissy:

I'm tired all the time, grumnpy, nauseous, disinterested in everything (especially work lol) and quite frankly I could happily sit on a couch all day watching reality shows.

Anyone else simply not feeling like themselves, how long did you find this stage lasted. I hope that it wears off by the 2nd trimester and I can return to my normal energetic self.

Im feeling pretty crap too at the mo! sooo tired, i just want to sleep!! ive had this week off work and not looking forward to going back next week!
I just feel "blergh" !!

i have not been feeling myself either. tired and dont want to do anything. even the slightest little thing seems like a pain. i also hope this goes away soon! its making me depressed!!!! and im sure dh isnt enjoying it much either! :-(

My symptoms are just starting now........I cant sleep....but Im shattered, I feel nauseous, got headache, cant be assed (not hoovered in a week, and the dog hasnt been out in days (whata cow)) Im starving, but not hungry.................ahhhhhhhhhh that feels better to moan hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->