not felt anything yet, please help

I really wouldn't worry yet at all. You may have an anterior placenta (as I do) and I didn't feel my little boy move until 23 weeks along. It was the same with my daughter; I didn't feel her move or feel full kicks until 23 or 24 weeks along.

I didn't feel anything until I was about where you are now 20+2/20+3. Try not to worry too much but I know it's easier said than done - I was beside myself until I felt something.

I started a poll not long ago and quite a few people didn't feel movements until 22 or 24 weeks.

Have you had your 20 wk scan?

It's not beyond the realms to not feel anything yet if it's your first hun :) I didnt feel my third properly till almost your stage. You placenta might be muffling movement too.

Don't worry, it will start soon. I didn't feel anything properly until about 22/23 weeks but boy did he start moving then!! Make the most of it while you can as the next 20 weeks are tough! If you are worried though I am sure your midwife will put your mind at ease.

Ive only juststarted feeling kicks...my placenta is anterior too. Dont panic...xxx

thanks guys, my 20 week scan is on wednesday xxx

That should help a lot. I know it's easy to say not to worry as I tried telling myself that coming up on week 19 when I saw the midwife, but I heard the heartbeat there and that was what really set my mind at ease. Glad you're having your scan very soon so you can feel better then. It was during week 19 that I really began to feel stuff and it's my second! So I do think there's a lot of variation from woman to woman and even pregnancy to pregnancy.

Im on no5 and only just started getting proer movements about 2 weeks if that ago, I was getting flutters I believe but cant really say if it was that or wind lol.....If this is your first though not unusual not to feel anything till around 24 weeks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->