Not getting my regular PMS Symptoms..

Lauren2251

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

I'm sure there's already a thread about this but wasn't sure if it'd be this similar to mine. Me and the husband BD'd a couple of times around my fertile period, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated because my nips normally get sore, like the whole boob pain shebang kind of thing. Now that did happen this month.. But the sore nips didn't last, and now it's just immense pain on the sides of the boobs. I do feel extremely fatigued, overly emotional at weird things, bent over earlier and had to catch my breath lol, not much in the ways of nausea.. But my scent of smell is a bit up there. My expected period is tomorrow and I haven't had much in the sense of cramps, if I do have a cramp it goes away pretty quickly and they aren't as intense as the PMS cramps I normally get!

I'm usually a mess before my period. I also am getting some yellow CM, (sorry for the tmi!) And a whole abundance of white CM when it decides it doesn't want to be yellow lol. I just hope maybe any of this is a good sign? :shrug:

Sounds promising I think you should test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->