Not going to get my vbac...

Jenni4

Mommy to 2!!
Reaction score
Well, just came from the dr's office and my amniotic fluid levels have dropped below 5... Something we've been watching for a few weeks now...my repeat section has been scheduled for Thursday...there is a small chance if I go into spontaneous labour naturally in the next two days, but I think I have surrendered after fighting the good fight for the last few weeks....I just can't hold out any longer...

Just thought I would share in case there is anyone else trying to come to terms with a repeat c instead of a vbac.

I wouldnt loose hope hope hun, it's very normal for fluid levels to drop in late pregnancy, like with any scan there is a huge amount of subjectivity and a different sonographer may measure your fluid levels differently and drinking water increases your fluid levels.

Have a read of this and think about whether you really should have that repeat CS if you dont want to..

https://mamabirth.blogspot.com/2011/07/obstetric-lie-90-your-fluid-levels.html

If you do go with the c-section, talk to your doctor about a gentle c-section. Look for my planning my unplanned thread and look through the links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->