Not happy with work!

secxi.mama

Reaction score
Uhggg so im 19 weeks pregenant 18 years old have a part time job at Tim Hortons i also do night school monday a wednesdays. So im N/A mondays, wednesdays, and saturdays. But i use to get shifts on tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, and sundays. but lately he's been cutting my hours this week i only got shifts on thrusday and friday. then next week I only have one 5 hour shift on thursday that i cant even go to becuse my ultrasound got resceduled to thursday. Im getting really fed up with my boss he gets upset with me when i change my avaliblity but what am i supose to do school comes before work. but i need those hours i have car insurance to pay and a baby to prepare for. i'm tryign to find a new temporay job i can do until the baby comes. i dont knoe how long im going to be able to do tim hortons for long anyway its really hard being on my feet and running around. need help!!

awww I'm so sorry that does sound really stressful :hugs: I wish I could help, I hope you find a solution soon that gets you off your feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->