Not in love with cloth nappies anymore :(

We are currently having the same issue but only at night. I've finally gave in and have been putting her in a sposie at night. :(

hi,
we were having the same problem at night, and have gone to a motherease bamboo one size with a thirsties wrap or motherease wrap or any wrap really! This works really well, i put the bamboo motherease booster in, folded at the front and we really rarely get a leak now.

As for during the day I mainly use flips staydry, or wonderoo v2. The v2 seems to fit really well on my LO's skinny legs, and I only use the bamboo insert, not the microfibre ones. The bonus of the wonderoo v2 is that they do minky pretties, which are great.:happydance:

:hugs:

I think if I remember right, you tried Flips in the beginning? I went through a phase of this with Aisling which died off thankfully. Apart from the nappies you've mentioned, I have Wonderoo V2, Bamboozle stretchie, Pop In and WN, if you'd like to borrow anything xx

We've had a terrible time with leaks lately too, especially with his naps! I've found cheap prefolds are the most secure so use them at night with a wrap (occasionally stuff pockets with them if I'm out of wraps :haha:), but it has been getting me down too!
Not exactly helpful when trying to convince family the benefits of cloth :dohh:

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I will give the terries a try. Now the questions is where can I purchase the from and how do I use them?

Do I just stuff the terries in my pockets or do I need pins etc? I have only ever used fitteds, aio's and pockets....

I guess if you're wanting to use them properly as terries, you'd fold them (there are loads of folds if you Google) and then use a nippa or a pin. If you stuffed pockets with them I don't think you'd see the advantage of them, cos it would be pretty much the same as using a terry insert.

We are currently having the same issue but only at night. I've finally gave in and have been putting her in a sposie at night. :(

Yup we've had the same issue with the same outcome :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->