Not much choice

coccyx

Reaction score
Hey,,,, why is there so little choice in clothes for baby boys??? I have 3 daughters and LOVE buying them clothes, went out shopping today to get a few baby bits (know its a boy) and was suprised at lack of choice. My hubby would say this is a good thing I'm sure

I found shops that had more boy than girl! lol Last time I went to ethals for one :lol:

I was browsing in kids section in a large supermarket in town, 4 racks of cute girl clothes and 2 for boys! Shop assistant said' people don't bother so much with boys clothes so less demand , so less racks'! Surely not!:headspin:

I've noticed that in alot of shops aswell. Always loads for girls but not so much for boys :wacko:

I've noticed it as well. It's pretty frustrating! 3/4 of Babies R Us is devoted to girlie clothes and 1/4 is for little boys...boys have to wear clothes too!

ive noticed too, i enjoy being able to get the boys dressed similarly but cant find anything at all that fits from 2yrs and then again at 8 yrs. Nothing is available for boys, and when it is its all cars and dinosaurs or football lol, hate football haha

buying school stuff like pencil cases, water botles and stuff is also a pain in the bottom! I had to go to 3 different super markets to get a pad of paper that was not pink! seems to get worse as they get older :( Mind you in a way it got easier too as he really cares very little about what he wears he just likes 'soft pants' (jogging bottoms) or to be naked! Had to struggle with him to keep his clothes on for more than three secs when going out or to other ppls houses. I dont think much of what i have written is actually relevant at all.... i must have fancied a good type :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->