Not on BC but didn't use protection yesterday :-/

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Yesterday my husband and I were lying in bed trying to figure out if we should use protection (he hates condoms and I don't particularly care for them either). Then he said something that made me a wreck! He said "If I had my way we'd already have a newborn baby here with us..." WHAT?!?! Seriously? All this past year I was BEGGING to get my Mirena out so we could start on our 3rd and NOW he says that?!? WHATEVER! Of course I know a lot of the procrastination on the 3rd was mostly because of my wishy washy attitude about having a 3rd but after the dr. appointment I had to get my Mirena out I was ALL ready to go and he was saying we still needed to keep it May so I agreed (I mean we WERE talking October 2010 before I went in to the OB).

Anyway... to get straight to the point we :sex: yesterday using nothing and he did "release" inside of me. Fertilityfriend.com says that my fertile days are as follows: 24/01, 25/01, 26/01, and O-Day 27/01. SOOO... who knows. I'll be testing on the 10th or 11th if I haven't started my :witch: before then.

In all honesty I hope it's a :bfn: because I would REALLY like to wait till May before OFFICIALLY TTC because that is what our plans were and I have already filled up or Spring weekends with super fun activities for family fun days and I remember with being pregnant with both boys being either too sick or too tired to thoroughly enjoy ANYTHING... BUT... if it's a :bfp: I would of course be elated!!

So, just had to update!

He he he that is a conundrum! Why do men always change their mind when you least expect it. ;)

They can't keep to anything concrete can they lol. One minute mine doesn't want one and then he's talking about our baby as if were on the verge of it :dohh:

I know! It's so frustrating! MEN!
Anyway... I think today I ovulated. I didn't test of anything but I could sorta feel it. I haven't ovulated in 18 months (supposedly) but before I got my Mirena in I could feel myself ovulate almost 99% of the time and I'm pretty sure it was today (even though the calendar says it should have been the 27th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->