Not quite sure what to think here.

boots22

Reaction score
I am in my early twenties. About four years ago I received two injections of the depo provera birth control. Last year my menstrual cycle returned to what seemed regular to me after taking a supplement called Vitex. (I was trying to regulate my menstrual cycle in order to conceive.) I could keep close track and knew within a certain amount of days of when to expect it. I'm not currently trying to conceive or anything, but I started to keep track of my menstrual cycle for when I'm ready to try again or if it just happens I'll have an idea as to when I did conceive. However, I have this issue: For the month of August my cycle days were the 3rd-7th, September 4th-8th, October 15th-18th, and this month NOTHING YET. It just appears to taking longer and longer to get here. I'm becoming slightly frustrated. Everyone keeps teasing me saying I'm pregnant, but I have no symptoms.

Are you still taking the vitex? Your cycles might just be naturally long and your body is withdrawing from the vitex.

Glad to hear it worked for you, though! I couldn't ever remember to take it consistently.

No. I stopped taking it in April. My cycle was fine till now. Plus today I did finally notice a few symptoms, but nothing I feel is a definite sign as to even being pregnant. I felt nauseous all evening, ate quite a bit of food and was still hungry, my breasts are sore, and recently this evening I have some odd cramping going on. However, I feel as though that could be the start of AF. How long should I wait to take a test?

Most tests recommend waiting 18 days after your last "session" but I'm assuming you're like every other person on this site and you won't be able to wait.

I'd test now and if AF doesn't show, test once a week until then. That way if you do get pregnant from a late O, you'll have some sort of reference point.

Good luck :)

That would be easier if me and the Mr. did not have a "session" almost everyday. Ha ha ha. But okay. I will try that and let you know what happens. Testing makes me so nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->