Not quite sure what's going on this morning...

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
So I woke up about 45 minutes ago and as soon as I woke, I was feeling crampy and pretty nauseous. It's not really too painful, just mostly uncomfortable. I have also started getting some pressure with it and some mild back pain. I haven't really been able to time anything yet, but the pressure feels like it's coming in waves every few minutes. I've just been laying in bed since I woke up, so I'm not sure if it will change when using get up. I'm about to get up and get some juice as I haven't felt LO really yet(but that's not too uncommon in the morning. She's more active in the evenings) so I will see what happens. But doors this sound like anything I need to really keep an eye on or just one of those normal late pregnancy things that I didn't get to experience with DS?

Sounds like how my false labor starts every time. Each Tim the waves get closer and more painful then just fade. :( for me that is a bad thing as baby should be here soon.
If it continues through movement or gets more regular call you doc or midwife to be safe. Good Luck.

I'm going to wait a little but and see what happens, but it now seems like my blood pressure is getting in on the action. It's currently 120/95, when my normal is about 120-30/75, so bottom number is up quite a bit. I've been feeling lightheaded and odd. If that doesn't get better, I might go in just for that alone.

That sucks that yours keeps fizzling out. I hope the real deal starts for you soon.

Well, we went to the store to grab a few last minute items, just in case. While walking around there I didn't feel much more than pressure, but as soon as we got home and I sat down, they hit again, and this time I'm getting the nice tightening feeling in my belly and they are a little more painful. Just pulled out my handy app to start timing. My blood pressure is starting to normalize again. I know I had a few issues with it when I was pregnant with DS, so it's probably the same thing now.

That's how i felt right before full blown labor hit with both my kids ! With dd full on contractions began at 6pm perfectly timeable, and with ds my water broke at 6:30 pm with immediate contractions following.

I say it's almost baby time!

It's sounding promising :)
Got everything crossed for you

Started to fizzle out again, other than a constant dull ache. DH and I dtd to see if it would help. Brought in a few more strong contractions, but again fizzled out. But I have been doing some nipple stimulation and it's getting some results as well :) They just need to stay regular and closer now!

Still having contractions. They've been stronger, but not so bad I can't talk through them. Still not regular though. They range anywhere from 5-20 minutes apart right now. Guess we will see if they turn into more eventually :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->