Not settleing

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
Tyler is a really good sleeper i can usually put him down awake and he puts himself to sleep for naps through the day and 9hours at night. But the past few days he's been so unsettled and when i put him down he screams the place down he's been drooling shocking and chewing like crazy could it be teething? or do you think he's just wanting to be picked up? and if i give him panadol its like snap he's asleep in 2 mins. what could it be?

Growth splurt maybe! Never got my head round this myself :lol: Just thought maybe. Caitlin was like this a couple of times & gave her medised because it lasted most of 24 hours and poor woman needed to 'calm' & had no idea what was wrong.

I believe teething will make the cheeks more rosie :confused: but moi still learning lol

I find this stage of parenting so far very hard you just wish they could tell you huh x

thanks wobbs i hadn't even thought of growth spurt. yeah i hate that i dont know whats wrong and cant help him :cry:yeah i think with teething they get rosie cheeks which he hasn't got so mustn't be that. and yes it'd be sooo much easier if they could just tell us what the problem is but unfortunately coz they cant were left guessing and worrying which is what us mums do best lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->