Not sure anymore...

dp13

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I need advice. I had VERY light occasional spotting starting Aug.6 which lasted until the 8. Beginning Aug.9 I was bleeding more like a normal AF but not as heavy. Usually my AF will be light the first day then heavy for three then light again. I have been feeling very emotional, a bit nauseous, have had no appetite, slight back ache, and cramping. I did a HPT on Aug 8 with a BFN. Since then I am losing hope...especially with this heavier flow of blood. What do you think? Is there a possibility of pregnancy or am I crazy? When to retest? HELP!

Anything is possible! Keep your head up and try and let nature take its course :) I would always stay stressed with the whole ttc thing so I made up my mind not to even think about it. I was having very irregular cycles and was never sure when I O'd so I quit "trying". Im now 7 weeks pregnant and still in shock. Keep your head up hunny and maybe not stress about it so much I know easier said than done ;-) sending lots of baby dust to you. God bless!

Not impossible but not very likely either at this point. Retest in 1 week for your peace of mind, if it comes back BFN then take it at face value and move on for the next round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->