Not sure early period pain?

Neiks92

Reaction score
So last months period was late by 4 days I was really sick so my body delayed the period.
The most recent period started 27th February. Now I'm wondering if it's coming early to make up for the days it was delayed last time of if it might be implantation. It started yesterday with little twinges coming and going and now today it feels like I'm 2 days into my period where the cramping is stronger boobs have been heavy since monday( today is Friday) not too tender though. No spotting at this stage only tiny amounts of a whiteish mucous that's is in little balls, my vagina outer feels different too almost like it's slightly tingly.
Now I'm not sure if my body is making it all up as I really want a baby of if it legitimate implantation or just early period. I did a pregnancy test yesterday(I know too early) and it took a long time to change it did have 2 pink lines to begin with but the first was horizontal and the other was vertical(normal) the horizontal line went away after about 8 mins.

Anyone else feel like this? I do hope it's not my body playing tricks

I thought back after I posted. Today is day 3 of funny twinges and period feeling pains. It has eased now though and I have started to get a tiny bit of pink mucious.... Will just wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->