Not sure if I'm over thinking things...

MsSpiritual

In my 2WW!
Reaction score
Hello all! Well I found this site doing some research on pregnancy symptoms, and I saw a thread asking a lot of the same questions I am so I figured I'd sign up. Well any-who I defiantly have baby dust on my mind, my mom just found out that she is expecting, which threw us all for a loop, and my sweetheart and I have been very active this past few months and decided that if it was meant for us to get pregnant then we would.

Well I am about 5 Dpo (from my calendar tracking). I guess I O'd on Friday, and I spent all weekend with my sweetheart having a blast. Today I have been having slight cramping and Creamy white CM. The past few days I have been super exhausted, yesterday I went to bed at 6pm and slept for 12 hours. My bbs don't hurt but my back does. Along with on and off nausea the past two days, and (sorry tmi) constipation.

So I'm not sure If I am just over thinking things or what. I was talking to my sweetheart last night, and I told him about the nausea and exhaustion and he just replied. "you're pregnant" I wasn't sure if that was a question or a statement but he is very intuitive and normally can predict stuff and be right. So I'm not sure if I should just drop it and tell myself to relax or if I should keep watching for symptoms, and test in a week or so.

Any Advice?

Welcome!!

It can be hard not to symptom watch, and relax (well for me at least) but yeah, keep busy but you can keep notice of your body too. Happy middle.... oh that sounds so idealistic! Haha.... I am 6 dpo myself and as you can see next to your thread, this woman got her BFP at 9dpo!! Another got hers at 7!

anyhow, welcome again and good luck!

Hello!

Thank you for your kind reply :] I was kind of nervous about posting to be honest. Back in September of 08 I was pregnant and joined another site and was treated with hostility. Ever since I miscarried, every month that Its possible that I might be pregnant I am on constant symptom watch! I wish you the best!!

Hello!

Thank you for your kind reply :] I was kind of nervous about posting to be honest. Back in September of 08 I was pregnant and joined another site and was treated with hostility. Ever since I miscarried, every month that Its possible that I might be pregnant I am on constant symptom watch! I wish you the best!!

Oh that stinks!

Thanks hun! People here are really supportive, I think you'll like it very much.... I just started posting in May myself and have connected with some awesome women.... hope you stick around, and don't be shy! :hugs:

-Teri

Oh I deffinatly will stick around, You all seem very supportive and very sweet. The other site was just too much drama and trolling for me. :(

I just wish there was some way I could just *poof* and know!

I've heard that this is a sign and I've heard that it isn't, but are unusually very vivid detailed dreams a sign?

welcome to BNB there are some special ladies on this site and very supportive FX'd for a :bfp:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_specific_symptom.php?symptomid=45

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

Check this out... yeah vivid dreams are a symptom. :)

So when do you plan on testing? Did you check out the testing gallery yet?

I didn't know there was one actually, and I'm really not sure, I'm thinking about waiting to see if AF shows up but I dunno.... my sweetheart suggested I test soon. I know this sounds like a stretch to most people, but my sweety and I are very spiritual, we believe a lot in sensing energies and things like that. He is very intuitive, and can honestly read me like a book, majority of the time he will respond to thoughts in my head, or answer questions that i am thinking of asking him before I do. My reason for bringing this up is the fact that yesterday while talking, after telling him about my nausea and fatigue he simply said "you're pregnant". He said he was concerned and thinks I should test soon, which is strange because he rarely is concerned about anything..

Uhg ^//^

Oh and I just took my temp cause I'm feeling a bit overheated. Normally I run about a 96.4 i'm at 99.3...

Welcome to bnb!!

I am either 5 6 or 7 dpo haha i have no idea what one, and i am having very extreme symptoms this cycle which has never happened before... Sounds like we are having all the same excpet i am having headaches as well as feeling sicky... good luck to you hun and i hope your stay in ttc is a short one

Hello!! I've been having headaches as well but i have them normally, so I really didnt think much of it.

oh really that sucks, i thought it was impossible to feel pregnant this early but i hard out do... im peeing heaps, feel sicky, slight cramping, i am so tired, have headaches, an on and off runny nose, vivid dreams... but mabye i am just feeling these because i am convinced my reading is correct from jenny renny, and i ovulated around the full moon

I know what you mean! *sigh* its slightly annoying...

Whos Jenny? And what kind of reading? :D

she does conception readings a lot of the ladies on here got them done, you can see mine in my siggy... i was not going to get one but then she was right for my friend who had been trying for 16 cycles so i thought i would give it a go and she said this month i should get my bfp... it cost about $12NZL i think about 7 pounds or something i am not good with other countries money

Oh that is awesome!! Like I said in my previous posts my sweetheart has an ability like that, he can sense things, thats why Im somewhat excited that i might be expecting :]I think its cool that there are other people who believe relatively the same stuff as I do

Yeah, I hope you get your bfp, hopefully we can be bump buddies together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->