Not sure if this is a false positive. Help please.

MelDevine72

Reaction score
Took this test 3 days ago, 2 kids and hubby thinks it's positive, 1 kid says retest. I have heard conflicting info on blue dye test. Some say don't trust them, some say they are fine... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20150331_204918 (2).jpg
    20150331_204918 (2).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 82
It is very faint.. My best, Nurse, actually tweaked the pic to see if the line would pop and it did. But still very unsure.

I would re test. Get a pink dye. Much less likely to have the dye run. I think I see something. You should get a stronger line today since this test was from the days ago, good luck!

I see it but would try another kind of test. Good luck :)

I definitely see something...but I agree with the other girls as my only ever evap has been with that exact same kind of test.
Good luck...would love to see your results with pink dye!

If the line and this picture were taken within the alloted time then it might be a bfp. I do see it. It would only be an evap if it showed after 10 minutes. I used a blue dye a few days ago and had a faint line show up in the time frame and also on pink dye tests which all confirmed my bfp. I'd say retest. And and updated pic of a new test would be great. Good luck 😃

i would say positive but definitely retest with a pink dye or get a blood test! good luck

This was mine at 10 dpo. I think I see something on yours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 30
I did one of these at 11 dpo when I wasn't pregnant. There was nothing in the time frame but after 30 minutes I had a blue pregnant line. so I agree with the above. If it's within the time frame it's a bfp. If not it's a nasty evap. Fingers crossed it's your bfp.

Thats def a positive! That's what my test looked like at 7po

I had a test that looked like that...he just turned 2 in March :) so I'd say bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->