Not sure this is right place

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
But we are technically NTNP :wacko:

We suffered our second loss of 2011 on 15.12.11 and since then I have had no period and any tests I have done have been :bfn:

Anyway today, I noticed some rather prominent blue veins on my breasts (I only ever noticed before when pregnant) and they itch :haha:, yesterday the smell of cheese pizza turned my stomach, I am super tired and snappy and my head is bouncing like no tomorrow.........I dont want to test again and see yet another :bfn: but the lack of :witch: and these signs is making me think there is a possibility.

Any ladies had anything at all similar?

I am in the same boat. My loss was in 2008, and since then I have been constantly checking, and taking tests only for a BFN. I completely told myself last month that I will not keep putting myself through this! I am having PLENTY of unusual symptoms, spotting, being my main indicator. I told myself I'm waiting until 2 days after AF is due before I buy a test. Are the symptoms you are feeling now normal for you? Have you visit a doctor for info?

My Dr has told me to wait 3 months before she will look at anything :cry:

Ive done another test this morning..........a blue dye one as its all the shop had and Im plaguing myself I can see a faint cross line but my friend can't.

Just think Im going to have to play the waiting game a little bit longer :cry:

My symptoms I usually only get when pregnant but think I am wishing them into life :wacko:

Aww everything willbe okay!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I would suggest making sure you do all in your power to make sure your body is ready and I pray you get this soon. Honestly I told myself I'm not getting worked up until I see something major (althought that's what I have always told myself) but between sweats and spotting I'm pretty concerned. If I'm not pregnant, I'd actually be worried about myself. But anyways :dust::dust: it will be okay. Don't stress!!! Be positive. How many dpo are u?

Oh! And I had itchy boobs too lol. I was wondering what was going on!! Another thing, maybe u tested to early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->