Not sure were to post this??

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'll give you a bit of recent back ground...

I was due to start my IVF course on (Sunday) 22nd Sep (the first day of my period) or a day or 2 later when it arrived. My periods are between 28-35 days, i'm now on day 36 and I have nothing and no signs of it coming either.

On Day 14 of this cycle I had ewcm but it had red blood in it. There was quite a lot of blood, the whole tissue was red from it and I used about 5 separate lots of tissue and all of them were covered. This has never happened to me before. Then when I went to the toilet afterwards there was more red blood with no ewcm when I wiped.

I'm wondering if this has had an impact on why I am late because i'm never later than 35 days.

I'm not nervous/anxious/stressed about any of this. I already have a daughter so my life isn't riding on this. I really do hope it works but if it doesn't then I've already been blessed and it just wasn't meant to be.

If anyone could offer any advice or has had something similar happen to them then I would be very greatful for anything you have to say.

Also I took a pregnancy test on Thursday(day 32) but it was negative.

I have no expierence but it very well could of been implantation, if thats the case I'd wait a few more days and test again if still no af.
Hope you get some answers hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->