Not sure what to do !

mrsholmes

Reaction score
I often post in this section Due to the gender mix up with my first. They got it wrong at the scan, was told girl but 38 scan said boy, and he came out a boy! Was really gutted especially having pink nursery! Anyway I'm pregnant by surprise again and I haven't thought about gender deep down I want a girl but I think another boy would've 'best 'for my lo.
Should I find out at 20 week scan? Id have private one to confirm , does it help you get used to what your having?

I think after having 3 boys, it does help to find out what your having to get used to the idea. I did eventually get a girl 4th time ;0)

Hi hun I was nervous about finding out but decided to and now I'm glad I did. I really wanted a girl this time but I'm having a boy and after some initial dissaointment I now feel very excited and used to the idea so I think if you have a preference it's good to prepare yourself x

I found out with all three. My gender disappointment never really made it to a head until this pregnancy. With my first it was "I knew he'd be a boy, but I'll try again", with my second it was "Oh another boy? Hmm.. A third it is" and this time it was "IT'S A GIRL!!" lol.

I'm glad I found out because I have no girl clothing obviously, I like to prepare either way. I just prefer to know. And if this was my third boy I think I'd have needed the time to come to terms with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->