not sure what to think anymore

zilla

Reaction score
Hello ladies
well, I'm now officially super confused.
I gave birth to my son in December 2012, but didn't have a natural AF until September 2013 due to PCOS.
November 2013 I had a CP ... in the hope of jump-starting my cycle again I took the pill for a week but then gave up on that idea!

No idea what has been going on with my body since.
I thought I had a +OPK 9 days ago, but I've thought I've had +OPKs in the past and they were all just false +'s. (no idea why).
Last Friday I had a + HPT, (which was very faint and I think just a dye run) followed by 3 - HPTs that day and - the following day.

Since last week I've been feeling off - boobs are a bit sore, more tinged etc - and today when I checked my CM, It was very very slightly brown tinged and then went to very slightly pink tinged. but only when I reach up and check my CM - not on the TP when I wipe or anything. It now seems to have stopped though.

So ..
it could be that the + hpt and + opk were wrong, and that I O'd earlier, and that I'm now about to get AF.

it could mean that the +opk was wrong and that I O'd earlier, was pregnant when I took that test but It went negative as I had another CP (which could explain the bleeding now)

or the +opk could have been correct, and I could be having IB?

But I haven't had EWCM for weeks as it's the only thing I've really been charting. So, massively confused!!!

Any ideas???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->