not sure what to think.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
ok so me and DH have been TTC#2 for 2 years. I stopped tracking anything 4 months ago and left the forums for awhile. I came back to the forums 3 days ago because I was going to start tracking everything again and trying in January. Well me and DH were DTD quite a bit this month, but I wasn't really "trying" if you know what I mean. Well the witch is due to show her face in about 4 days. I have been extremely nauseous the past 3 days. I get super nauseous, then I eat something, and i'm still really nauseous, takes a lot for me to "want" to eat anything even though I am hungry. been having these mild headache's, kind of dizzy, fatigued. My boobs are kind of sore, around the nipple area is really chapped, I don't know if it's just from the cold weather in Indiana right now. but my nipples are little sore, when I touch them I get kind of a sharp stabbing pain. I have a bad sore throat and stuffy nose, feel like i'm getting a upper respitory infection, but that could be due to the cold as well. are these just symptoms that AF is about to come? Also been having cramping since last night. I really am wondering. Am I just getting sick? or could this really be it for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->