Not sure what to think

LittleBumpTy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted but I could really do with some opinions.

Have been ttc for 5 months, periods are regular(ish), usually within a day either side. They are usually very heavy, very bright red.
However, this month has been different. Started getting nausea around 9dpo, backache and cramps. Took test 2 days ago, very faint and thin line. Didn't think anything of it as it was blue dye that my OH bought. So yesterday took FRER, very definitely negative, which was disappointing.

So anyway, late last night around 11:30 I noticed slight pinkish blood when wiping (sorry if tmi) and this morning it has changed and is light brown. There are only a few patches in San towel and only slightly more when wiping. This is very unusual for me as normally af shows up with a vengeance, very heavy immediately and slowing over 3 days until finished.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Possibly could be implantation? If AF doesn't show I'd test again in a couple of days.

Possibly could be implantation? If AF doesn't show I'd test again in a couple of days.

This is what OH said as he was walking out the door this morning, I'm just unsure of what to think. Obviously I don't want to get my hopes up which is proving more and more difficult as the months pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->