Not sure what to think

PocoHR

Reaction score
So I have a 9 month old who I am still bf-ing, but I have been crampy and emotional this last week. I figured my period was just late because it only recently came back, but then I took this test and I see something on the top but not the bottom. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 93
Hmm I see what you are talking about but I'm not sure..try a digital

You need to take another test. Could be faulty or possible bfp...

I would test again just in case it's faulty. Good luck :)

I would retest. I'm leaning towards positive but it could also just be a faulty test.

xx

I remember you from the December '15 group! That looks positive to me... But I never trust those blue dye tests, so I'd get a FRER and try that.

I agree with the other ladies and try a different test x

It looks faint on the bottom part. I got something kind of similar, but lighter, yesterday and these people saying it's 'faulty'... I have read from nurses saying that ANY BLUE on the strip line means POSITIVE even if it's half... because the way the chemicals are supposed to work are that any part of the test strip ONLY turns blue when it comes into contact with HCG... if there was no HCG, none of the test strip would change color. I'm taking a digital today in a little bit after holding my pee for a few hours to check again.

Grab a FRER if you can. I think you might be pregnant! That's a bright blue to be a faulty positive even for the wretched blue dye test

My first thought would be bfp but as others have said, confirm with different test xx

Heya sorry for the delayed update, but no bfp here :( those tests are terrible! I took an FRER and it was negative then af came today. We shall keep ntnp for a while!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->