Not sure what's happening?.

BreakingJenni

Reaction score
Okay, about a month ago I TTC and it felt like it worked until I got to my AF due date. I ended up getting it a day early and the first trip to the bathroom it was VERY light pink and watery but there was quite a bit of it. Not just spotting. Then it progressed to slightly darker but not bright red like fresh blood would be and it was only when I wiped in small amounts, not enough to soil my pad or anything. That lasted about 2 and a half days. *I had NO clots which has never happened for me. Not sure if that's important.* Well my next ovulation was supposed to come around the 4th, but it didn't happen. I didn't have any CM changes since my last period. I just started getting mass amounts of very thick lotion like CM when I go to the bathroom, but last night it felt like it was gushing out and I thought I'd wet myself :oops:
I've been going to the bathroom way more than I ever have, my breasts aren't bigger but they feel tender on the sides, I've been getting kinda dizzy when I stand up or walk around too much..
I'm not really sure what to think about everything. I've tried looking it up but I can't seem to find any help or advice :shrug:

I didn't where I had gotten a "period" I figured it would be ruled out. Now I'm not sure if I should or if I should just wait until my next one comes..

I think you need to take a pregnancy test and rule it out. Then at least you will know and you won't be stressing about the symptoms you are dealing with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->