Not sure what's happening

Batteryafter

Reaction score
I created an account just to ask this. I am sorry if it's the wrong place but I'm really not sure what is happening. So in August, I had sex with my fiancé while on my period (like the last days of it). Fast forward to the last week of September and my period doesn't show up. I do admit I have been stressed out but I've been worse than that and never missed my period from it. My diet hadn't changed and isn't a bad diet. Although, I took three $1 tests from Dollar General and all said negative. I don't really want a child but I do. I'm actually kind of sad it's negative but I'm concerned that is was false. It's been 6 days after my period would have ended. Also, without realizing it, I've had quite a few early symptoms. I know it's not psychological since I didn't realize it until I did my research after all of it. I am 18 now and I must say that I got pregnant at 16 (miscarriage) and it feels about the same. Intuition or am I going crazy? Probably the latter. Does anyone know what's happening? Should I wait to see until the end of this month for my period? I currently don't have enough money to even buy a clear blue. Thank you.

Is there a clinic you can go to get get bloodwork done? I would say it's less than likely that you are pregnant. If you were on your period when you had sex, that is not your fertile time. The egg can only be fertilized during ovulation. And also, your cycles can be wonky from time to time. It happens to everyone at least once or twice. I would test again in a week just to be sure. A dollar store test would be fine to use, it should definitely be positive by then. Are you covered under insurance? Could you go see a dr?

Is there a clinic you can go to get get bloodwork done? I would say it's less than likely that you are pregnant. If you were on your period when you had sex, that is not your fertile time. The egg can only be fertilized during ovulation. And also, your cycles can be wonky from time to time. It happens to everyone at least once or twice. I would test again in a week just to be sure. A dollar store test would be fine to use, it should definitely be positive by then. Are you covered under insurance? Could you go see a dr?

Well, no my insurance doesn't cover much of anything. It doesn't even cover my birth control anymore. Ha.. But no it's not very possible that I could go to a clinic for blood work for a while. My car is dead and I only have a permit. But anyway, I'm just worried something is wrong. I also could ha sworn that I heard somewhere that you can get pregnant on your period but it's unlikely. The problem is is that I also had sex the day after it was done as well. I guess I forgot to mention that. I will test again like you said. Thank you for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->