not sure whats wrong with me?.....

Deb_baby

Megan Mummy & NTNP
Reaction score
as title says im not very sure whats wrong with me. I can feel fine one minute and the next im on a downer, doctor has prescribed me anti depressants but i havent used them yet.

Since March i've been ill, i had a viral infection which attacked my muscles and i had exhaustion and signed off work for a week to recover.

April: severe viral infection attacking my muscles again, bright lights hurting my eyes and i couldnt lift my arms/neck. was in hospital for this too and was given heat therapy to help my muscles.

May: i had a cold and the flu in the first 2 weeks the last two weeks i had another viral infection which yet again attacked my muscles. and.
June 23rd: i collapsed at work, had sharp stomach pains, nausea and m vision had went blurry, from my bosses looking at the cctv i had been collapsed for over 20 minutes before anyone had found my in the staff room floor out cold. Paramedics arrived and i wanted to talk but i had no voice my face, hands were tingling and my head was roasting. i had blood tests at hospital and a prick test at work both said low blood sugar.( it was at this point i went to the doctors and she gave me anti depressants because she thinks i keep getting ill because im projecting how im feeling back into my body! i think shes a bit loopy)
Now, today the same thing that happened 2ish weeks ago happened again today, i dont know what is wrong with me.

this may be tmi but im also having very strange periods the will come every 28days but its not really a period for the whole 7days i just clot and its making me really dizzy and really bad cramps. doctors cant find anything, been tested for diabetes and i dont have it. and now my mum and my sister are talking about having a cervical smear done as i never had one after i had megan and they think there is something seriously wrong with me, could this be something serious.

i have eye tests tomorrow to see if there is anything wrong there.

sorry for the long post.

Hi there hun, i had exactly the same problems as you, regarding the virus, muscles etc. Not passing out or anything like that. Mine turned out to be a high level of stress which in turn made my body do things that i couldnt control. In 2002 i had a very bad panic attack, which in turn made me feel even worse as it was out of the blue and unexplained. This was due to the high levels of stress which i was unaware of. I now have suffered with an anxiety disorder for almost 8 years and also depression.
Im not saying you have any of this but just wanted to share my story with you and maybe you can rule out stress or any kind of depression, as we dont know we have it until it hits you out of the blue. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->