Not sure where I belong...

Mrs. Vet

Reaction score
I introduced myself in the WTT forum as we were planning to wait trying until our church wedding (we did JOP 1.5 years ago).
Now we have been sort of trying/NTNP last cycle and this cycle.

Fertility friend first said I ovulated on CD 9, since I didn't start temping until Cd 6 I figured that was wrobg. This morning it said my information is conflicting but said I kight ovulate today, the OPK was negative though.
My cycles are very irregular since I got off the pill so it's really hard to tell if and when I am ovulating..

We said IF I am ovulating this cycle we are giving it a shot, if not it's back to WTT as it would interfere with our wedding if I got pregnant any later.

We already BDed without preventing anything so of course I'm symptom spotting...

So yes, I technically belong in the WTT but now also here...:blush:

Firstly, welcome! It sounds like you're kind of not trying/not preventing but you can always go between any of the forums! ;)

It can take a few cycles, especially when you've just recently come off the pill, for things to regulate so don't worry.

Firstly, welcome! It sounds like you're kind of not trying/not preventing but you can always go between any of the forums! ;)

It can take a few cycles, especially when you've just recently come off the pill, for things to regulate so don't worry.

Thank you! :)
I stopped taking it in january but I'm also underweight so I think that is also a factor.
Going by my CM today I don't think i'm out yet this cycle, it's not over until the witch shows, right? :happydance:

Husband and I are both coming down with a cold so I hope we still get to BD somehow.. maybe we should both stay in bed for a few days! :laugh2:

hey there, it seems you fit in anywhere xD
it does take a couple of months fo your cycle to get back to "normal"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"