Not Sure Where I Fit In??

roni_75

Reaction score
Help! I think I might be pregnant and I am pretty freaked out to be pregnant since we weren't supposed to have more, and just to complicate matters DH is NOT going to be thrilled as he had a vasectomy last Sept, but was never tested to see if it worked or not! Its not that I feel guilty, or I'm inexperienced and not ready (I've had three), its that we already had one surprise two years ago (which prompted said vasectomy)......I didn't know where to post since I don't know that I am pregnant for certain and it seems insensitive to post this where some ladies are TTC.

Anyhow, my period was due August 2, but instead of the usual I noticed a small bit of brownish discharge with some mucous in it, and no period! It happened again the next day, but still no period! I've felt EXTREME fatigue, light headedness, very low grade headache, and very low grade nausea. I would test, but I live in a tiny village with non pharmacy so I have to wait until I drive DH in to work on Monday to buy a test. Does anyone have advice? Encouragement? Does it sound like I am pregnant? I have no idea what to do if I am...

It does sound like implantation bleeding like I had. But periods can just be odd like that too. It seems the odds are slim with the vasectomy but it's not unheard of.

If you are Pg you will be fine like you said your experienced. Your oh can hardly blame you he didn't get the test! He would come round like last time.

Good luck x

It does sound like implantation bleeding like I had. But periods can just be odd like that too. It seems the odds are slim with the vasectomy but it's not unheard of.

If you are Pg you will be fine like you said your experienced. Your oh can hardly blame you he didn't get the test! He would come round like last time.

Good luck x

He might, I guess I'll just have to wait and see since this is test day. Thanks for the encouragement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->