not sure where to post this but i hope someone can answer

char1120

Reaction score
Last month sometime before the 20th I had an early misscarriage at 4-5 weeks. Well... I had my period 11 days ago and that lasted like 6-7 days which isn't really normal to me but figured it was normal after a miss carriage. Well since my period ended I have been cramping. I've had a lot of ewcm, and starting yesterday or the day before nipples have been VERY sore and tender. They are so bad idk if I want to either put ice packs on them or take a really hot shower. Not sure if this has anything to do with the miscarriage or not. Can someone give me some kind of advice as to what I could be and what I could do to make the pain go away? I can't wear a bra.. heck can hardly stand to wear a shirt.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss hun. xx

The nipple soreness could just be a sign of ovulation for you now. I get terrible nipple soreness around O and some months it is worse than others. I didn't used to get it, it is a new thing after having my son (4th pregnancy). Maybe your recent pregnancy has just altered your body slightly so that you now get sore nips round O time too. Bodies are weird! :) I also get tons of EWCM and cramping round O too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->