Not sure where to put this...

KrisKitten

Reaction score
I didnt want to put it in the sell section as that seems to be purely...well people selling lol but its regarding that.
Umm how do people do paying?
I dont have paypal so im a bit lost, im looking to post up some clothes to sell soon but i just dnno whats the 'norm' regarding payment lol :wacko:
Sorry for being so dim....xxx

maybe they send u a cheque? or postal order? paypal is easy though.. its worth setting one up. some people just cant be bothered with messing about with cheques and postal orders. x

mk thanks :)
thing is i only have a cash card so i cant use mine online or nethin...i lost my other one :dohh:
can i still set up a paypal account? xxxx

i think u need to put in bank details.. so they can verify your account.. cos its a way of paying for stuff or transferring money people have paid u to ur bank account. they send two small amounts to ur bank.. then in a couple of days u verify the amounts and thats it. quite straight forward. dont remember needing a debit card.. in fact mh oh has a paypal account and he uses a savings account. he hasnt a debit card.

hope that makes sense and is of help.. typing one handed here on the midnight feed. lol

Thank u!
Lol im the queen of appalling writing coz of BFing....i used to have a warning in my sig so people didnt think i was a complete nonse, no room now! :haha: I wouldnt be able to tell from ur post tho :)
Thanks again! :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->