Not sure where to put this!!

Tnkzmom

Reaction score
i POSTED this somewhere else as well, but didn't seem to be in here. maybe you ladies can give me some feedback as well. If not that's ok. I just read on another post a few other ladies had the same feeling early on.

So I'm 5dpo, and Monday (3dpo) I came into work and had some cramping in the middle of my stomach. So i went to the restroom and started feeling sick and Went from normal BM to runny, I got dizzy sitting there and started sweating like I just ran a mile, Felt like i was gonna puke. I was stuck in the bathroom for an hour and a half..LOL My boyfriend had to come get me after he called my boss and office manager, they were angels and brought me water and everything. But that was one of the questions, are you PREGNANT? I told them I don't think so, I ended my period back on the 18th. But i still had cramping in my belly all monday and un easy belly since then and cramping again dunno what's going on. I'd love to think it's a BFP. but could've just been a virus. So all that you have explained was it anything like that????
:dohh::dohh::dohh:
Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom. =0)

I am not saying you won't get a BFP, but 3DPO or even 5DPO, would be too early to have physical symptoms of pregnancy; your embryo won't even implant until 6-10DPO and implantation is what produces the pregnancy hormone, HCG.

The shift in hormones, namely progesterone, can cause everything you just described.

I know you don't want to hear this, but you are going to go :wacko: if you analyze everything.

I wish you the best.

Fx'd.

ditto, I agree to is to early for pg signs, you've must likely picked some bug up. Hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

GL and hope you get your :bfp: soon

Thanks ladies, that is exactly what I was thinking. But thought if other people had it, then maybe it is possible. So had to ask, was trying no to SS. LOL! I did have some pain during BD on sunday of course I was like hmmm could it be ?? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->