Not sure.......

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
headache, feel sick, sore boobs, back ache (little bit like at AF time. thiscomes and goes) and period pains. 2 to 3 days late and 13 dpo, god i hope this isn't AF :cry::nope::cry::nope:

:hug:to you~ Your feelings are totally valid. It is perfectly OK to feel like crying and also be somewhat scared of testing.
To us, 7 months can feel like 7 years at times.
Know that you are not alone~ You can come here anytime and find one of us.

Stay hopeful and believe~ And IF it's a BFN, there's always next month. Do not give up!

Tons of :dust: comming your way!!!! But i do think you should :test:

im way to scared even tho with have only been trying for 7 months i'm not ready for a big fat no. i'm convinced this is period pain. Ive never been bothered by poas before, dont know whats got into me i could cry :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww honey i know what that feeling is like, but bfp or bfn we will be here for you, and dont forget a lot of women say they feel like af is comming and its a bfp. You test when your ready, we will be here for you!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Sending a truck load
Whatever the outcome were all rooting for you . Your only human and it okay to feel this way . :hugs:

headache, feel sick, sore boobs, back ache (little bit like at AF time. thiscomes and goes) and period pains. 2 to 3 days late and 13 dpo, god i hope this isn't AF :cry::nope::cry::nope:

Im exactly in the same situation as you right now and sooo P*****! i was due mon or tues at the latest and a total no show. my lower back is really achy and head is fuzzy ( not bad enough to take a painkiller though). i usually spot a day or two before she knocks on the door with her broomstick but not got any warning. CM is totally clear. I feel like my mind has been totally messed with this month.

like you, if shes around i just want her to come. ive tested with cheapy internets for the last 2 days but BFN, used the last one last night as i started to convince myself.... im now 12 or 13dpo ( told u i am identical to you) but cant test today as ran out of the buggas. if AF doesnt come by tomorrow i am going to test again.

big hugs to you and wish you the best outcome from this....a BFP! x

Well she showed up. Typical huh! Ill remember NOT to mention her name this month...! The minute I opened my mouth about her lack of presence she came knocking this morning.

Just cant wait for her to bugga off again so me and my DH can get back to it.:thumbup:

Well she showed up. Typical huh! Ill remember NOT to mention her name this month...! The minute I opened my mouth about her lack of presence she came knocking this morning.

Just cant wait for her to bugga off again so me and my DH can get back to it.:thumbup:

Sorry to hear that. Better luck next cycle!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->