Not sure..

alsten

Reaction score
Hello, am new here :p

Hubby & I haven't been trying, but we're not preventing either.. be nice to give our 4 year old brother or sister.. thing is I have pcos, and its been already 4 years and haven't been pregnant since etc so I'm not really so sure It'll be a positive this time around, but I feel really weird right now.. not sure when my last AF was exactly .. but ive been having constant all day bloating that im not used to at all, even when I do have some bloating its on and off or just for a little while etc... and very mild cramping, bit of acne that i havent had for ages.. going to the bathroom so often and brown every time i wipe (sorry tmi lol) for almost a week i think now or so?..a week ago i had just one dizzy spell when i woke up middle of night.. usually the only symptom i get before AF is cramps but they are usually pretty bad and its only 1-2 days right before it comes.

I've read that bloating can be a symptom.. but really 24/7? :wacko: any of you experience that?

the only symptom i remember with my son was the type of cramping im having now, mild and pretty constant

getting anxious.. i think im really starting to hope its a bfp, might get a test tomorrow :shock:

hi alsten!
i didnt wanna read and run,
but i think that there is definitely a possiblilty that you will get your bfp!
ive been having the constant mild cramps for 5 days now, having them right now actually, not painful but not comfortable?

id test in the a.m if i were you!
good luck!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"