Not technically SS, but...

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So we've been actively trying for a few months now, and it's definitely not happening as quickly as it did the first time around with my ex!
I promised I wouldn't symptom spot (after the first few times of me going "Yep, deffo preggers, I remember this happening!" and then following with a BFN each time!)
But I'm telling myself this technically isn't SS, because I haven't even ovulated this month yet...
Anyway. I'm posting because I'm feeling...off. And I wondered if any ladies have had similiar experiences.
Had AF one week ago; was light and watery, lasted 6days. (usually 3-5, so not completely abnormal)
Pretty much since then, I've been getting the worst pains around the uterus/ovary area (at first I suspected appendix, but Today I had similar pains on the left) Yesterday it was so bad it stopped me in my tracks at Tesco whilst shopping. SPD is also flaring (Suffered horrendously with DD)
Visited after care cancer consultant last friday and mentioned that ive been TTC for a few months, but she says I have to wait until we've hit the 2 year mark before they'll assess my fertility etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has felt pains like this before and their cycle has turned out to be normal? Could it be early ovulation pain? (I normally just get AF like cramps on O day)
I've done an OPK, and whilst there were two clear lines, it's a far cry from positive.

Just after advice and perhaps similar experiences. Think OH has had enough of discussing mucus and AF and all that jazz :haha:

Yeah i grt sharp pains not every month but sometimws make me jump makes me think that the egg has been released and just a bit tender inwouodmsay its very normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->