Not testing until May 22nd but showing lots of symptoms...

HappyMomma

Reaction score

In the 2WW and I am REALLY trying to not get my hopes up but I feel like I am showing lots of symptoms.

Extreme fatigue, sore nipples, implantation cramping, overall achy feeling (almost flu like), on and off nausea, sore hips, restless sleeping...

Aaahhhhh! I can't stand this waiting. I want to know!! [-o<

Good luck HappyMomma :hugs:. How many dpo are you?

I also have a whole load of symptoms and am seriously praying that we get a :bfp: after 18 months trying!!

what are your symptoms hunny? good luck hope you get your bfps soonx

fingers crossed for you it all sounds very promising x

same here, in the tww, gonna test may 22, and having symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up. Hoping you get your bfp!!

I'm gonna test the 23rd. Hope we all get our BFPs!

Thanks everyone! I am really hoping for a BFP too! The waiting to test is killing me but I have tested early too many times and wasted too many tests in the past, so I am being very "good" this time around...I am not even taking the plastic off the new box of tests. Ha ha ha.

Buttercup ~ I am 9 dpo today. Good Luck to you also! I hope this is the month you get your BFP!!

Thanks HappyMomma. I realy hope it happens this cycle!! My symptoms have waned a bit....but I'm still holding out some hope! Good luck hun :hugs:

Good luck ladies! I am 8dpo, no symptoms really, a few aches and pains and thats it.
The past 2 months my boobs have been super sore from now to af and they are still fine, hoping thats a good sign lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->