NOT the kind of news you want to hear when you're trying to EASE your fears *UPDATE*

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
In fact, today's emergency room visit just made it worse. There's a small, unlikely, but there, possibility that my pregnancy is ectopic. While the ultrasound didn't show any gestational sac anywhere (to be expected, being under 4 weeks), it did show some complications that could lead to me either losing the pregnancy, or having an ectopic.

The whole story is here. It's too hard to have to type it out again. :cry:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...gnant-donor-sperm-after-tubal-reversal-2.html

Sorry you are so stressed out with this scan business. I had an ectopic this year and had heavy bleeding when AF was due which was my biggest red flag. My hcg rose appropriately but week after week no sac was seen in my uterus. By the time they tried methotrexate it was to late and I had to have surgery as two rounds didn't work.

You haven't had bleeding and it's REALLY early to expect a sac to be seen for certain so try to hang in there. I know the nail biting and googling between now and your next scan will be hellish but it IS a waiting game unfortunately.

With this pregnancy they didn't rule out an ectopic until 6.5 weeks! I very much hope you get to see not only a sac but a yolk too so they know for sure all is well. Apparently even with an ectopic our bodies can create a "suedo sac" in response to pregnancy hormones but if there's a yolk then it's a uterine pregnancy for sure. I tell you all this in case no yolk is seen and they still say your not out of the woods at your next scan. The first trimester is a bunch of worrying! Keep us up to date chica and good luck!

didn't want to read and run :hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Just read your other post. The OB would know better than those other silly doctors. At 4 weeks you can't expect to see more than a thickened lining. With your beta-HCG numbers, I personally think you'll be fine. But still hoping you put your mind at ease soon :hugs:

Ah Hun, so sorry you have had to go through all of this.

Fingers crossed everything is ok and please keep us updated!

X

just read it hun and dont really know why any docter would preform an ultrasound with your beta level of 112 so see if theres a sac ? krazy docter

you cant see anything till hcg is at least 1000!!!

so dont worry hunnie xxx

Went and had my blood drawn again this morning at 10am. They called back at noon.

My hcg levels today, 14dpo, was 200!!!! Based on yesterday's levels, it should have been 224 by tomorrow morning. It's even higher than it should have been based on yesterday's levels, and my progesterone is up to 19!!!!

I'm starting to feel more confident that this is a sticky baby in the right place! My ultrasound is booked for December 5th at noon!!!

Knew that would be the case :happydance:

Very happy for you!

Just read through the thread and glad to read that your hcg is doubling (more than!) nicely. Lots of sticky :dust: to you Hun, it's sounding very positive

Oh hun i learned this the hard way 2.. i got told the same thing cause i was only 4 weeks when i went to the er and got told since there was no sac i might be having a ectopic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->