Not trying but I need a bit of advice

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Since having my 3rd baby in November, once my periods came back (I did not breast feed so this was quite quick once the PP bleeding ended) I basically had a continuous very light period up until May, which lasted the usual 4 or 5 days then ended, my period came back on the 24th june, once again normal duration however quite heavy and painful. Now as of today I am 16 days late for my period which has never happened in my life ive always been early if anything. I took two pregnancy tests last week both negative so I know its no baby in there :haha: but I just find it so strange. Should I be concerned? What could it be? Has my body finally run out of blood? :haha:

I'm not sure I would call your Obgyn and ask them what might be going on.
Sorry I'm no help. Just didn't want to read and go.
Good luck.

Yes I agree I would call your OB-GYN and schedule an appointment for an exam. There are a number of things that could cause AF to be late. I'm not going to list them because some of them are a bit scary. I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to an update once you've seen a doctor. I know it's not much to go on and I'm really sorry.

Hi all im working all day today but will try and see my doctor this week. I've not tested since last week but surely if I was pregnant it would have shown last week wouldn't it? 17 days late now no hint of AF :haha:

Aww hon I hope u get some answers soon.

Hi all im working all day today but will try and see my doctor this week. I've not tested since last week but surely if I was pregnant it would have shown last week wouldn't it? 17 days late now no hint of AF :haha:
I've read about it happening for some women but from what I've seen it's pretty rare. You never know though, so maybe you should take a test just to be sure before your appointment. I'm sure they'll probably test you at your appointment anyway if you don't want to spend the money on a test.

Maybe it’s becuase you have had light bleeding for months and your hormones have now kicked in ?

I would defiantly speak to your GP .

I swear we should be twins because I’m having my own issues :-/ !

Hope you get sorted soon Hun xx

Maybe it’s becuase you have had light bleeding for months and your hormones have now kicked in ?

I would defiantly speak to your GP .

I swear we should be twins because I’m having my own issues :-/ !

Hope you get sorted soon Hun xx
I literally have no idea! I dont feel pregnant, by now id be about 5 or 6 weeks, if i was pregnant id get a positive test, I dont think I'm one of these rare people to not know they were pregnant :haha: still no sign either!! X

Your going to be on that show I didn’t know I was pregnant and give birth in some weird random place hahaha :haha:

On a serious note though I think you should go get your bloods done that surely would be the definitive answer !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->