Not trying but maybe an oops!!

samgall

Reaction score
So my hubs and i are not trying but wen we do i keep track of my periods and such. So on a day that i happen to be fertile we did the deed but he pulled out. Sorry for the tmi but now a few days later im cramping and have alot of dicharge so im not sure if that means im pregnant. The cramping happens every once in a while. Im currenly 3 dpo and my period is due in 11 days. Can anyone help could i be pregnant!!

What kind of discharge are you having? Any blood/spotting, or is it just regular cm? I don't think increased cm is a reliable indicator of pregnancy, but spotting could be a sign. In any case, if you really think you're 3 dpo, that would be a bit too early for any signs of pregnancy, really. Most signs don't start till after implantation, usually around 7-10 dpo, although it can be early as 5 dpo too.

is it possible you may be ovualting or ovulated different to when you thought?

I track my ovulation I woke up yest with a sore throat stuff nose and this morning with sore boobs so I'm 8dpo today so maybe I'll test any suggestions

idk wat this means but two test came out with this blue lines and the plastic part had blue in it

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 27
Is that a pic of the test? It's a bit dark and really difficult to make it out. Can you post a clearer pic next to a solid background?

I couldn't tell what it was. Do you have another test you could take? Try getting First Response or any other test with PINK dye instead of blue. Blue gives way too many false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->