Not Trying But my BREAST!!! lol

Blessings2All

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I was just wondering if anyone else is going through a similar situation. I usually have really sore breast before AF and last month I had them about 10 days before my period and before that the same thing. I have really regular 30day cycles. AF came on January 5th and my husband and I had intercourse on the 18th. I had really light sore breast on the 19th but as the week keeps going it is getting worse. My breast are super sore and swollen I even had a sharp shooting pain that woke me up ( I sleep like a zombie). I find it really wierd that my breast are this painful earlier than the usual. It feels as if they are totally bruised!.. I am not on bc or using anytype of prevention. Am I the only one going through this??! :wacko:

I get that sort of thing frequently on and off throughout different cycles, not always each individual one, though. It makes things difficult because then you start with all the ridiculous symptom spotting and work yourself up! lol I've even at two different times in my life had leaking colostrum from my breasts (just a tiny amount, not a waterfall), but both times it turned out to be nothing, just my hormones going haywire on me!

Sounds possible, however, that you may have caught a baby, given when you said you DTD and how your cycles go. KUP!

Sounds like your timing could have caught the eggie, I agree.
Sore breasts alone is not really a symptom, especially if it's not new to you.
For me, super sore breasts and leaking colostrum made me believe I was pregnant back in Oct/Nov (chemical) so you never know!
I should also mention, though, that I am still having leaking colostrum and my prolactin levels were "normal" so I'm not sure why these things have happened to me!
Mysterious I tell ya!
Good luck and keep us posted!
:dust:

Thank-you I agree with you with the breast thing. I began having sore breast 17 days before AF is due. I find it so wierd and it threw me off a bit. I also have really light cramping and really watery milky cm. I wish i knew when I ov'd.. ughh..

Hi,
Though sore breast is a common phenomenon in women and mostly occur during the ovulation period, Yours is a bit worrying given the fact that you had intercourse on the 13th day. May be you should go for a pregnancy test. What are your thoughts?

I did have intercoirse aroung my fertile/ov period that's why I am a bit confused because the soreness has not gotten away and they still remain sore if thos keeps up its going to be 3 weeks by the time af comes. To be completely honest I am not expecting a BFP or getting my hopes up for one right now, but this soreness threw me off this cycle. Sucks being thrown off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->