Not trying but need help

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
I am very late, approximately 9days.. I took the map but I’m pretty sure my period should have arrived by now. I have done numerous pink and blue tests and keep getting faint shadow like lines within the time frame.
Please have a look and tell me it’s in my head.

1214C80F-845D-460F-B6A8-19A0ACB04C09.jpeg

I do think I see a little something. Good luck, I hope you get some answers soon.

Something is catching my eye. I would test again with a pink dye

I think it’s safe to say it is positive.. the lighting is awful but definitely blue and don’t need to sign my phone light on it. x

F531F1A7-2975-4D75-A16D-CCCB26C1E631.jpeg D4F7A1D5-A43C-446B-9FBC-7374EA882C0A.jpeg

I can see something too. Maybe you had a longer cycle m/ovulated later this month thats why they are so faint x

I can see something too. Maybe you had a longer cycle m/ovulated later this month thats why they are so faint x

My cycles were all over the place, would last 10-16days with a short break. So I’m not sure if I would count from my last period?

I think I would buy a pink dye test. I can see those, but they are very faint and I have had some very convincing blue lines before when I wasn’t pregnant so I don’t trust blue dyes!
If you definitely are, I think you would be best off asking for an early scan to get an accurate date of your cycles weren’t really regular

I think I would buy a pink dye test. I can see those, but they are very faint and I have had some very convincing blue lines before when I wasn’t pregnant so I don’t trust blue dyes!
If you definitely are, I think you would be best off asking for an early scan to get an accurate date of your cycles weren’t really regular

Thankyou for replying hun, I did a digi test so definitely am.. but I’ll wait a few weeks before having a scan x

I’m not sure what is happening and I am scared to go to the drs.. so my tests have gone super light again and I spotted yesterday.. woke up today with nothing. I’m not hopeful but has anyone else experienced this?

I hope ure OK and the spotting was nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->