Not trying but need help

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
I am very late, approximately 9days.. I took the map but I’m pretty sure my period should have arrived by now. I have done numerous pink and blue tests and keep getting faint shadow like lines within the time frame.
Please have a look and tell me it’s in my head.

1214C80F-845D-460F-B6A8-19A0ACB04C09.jpeg

I do think I see a little something. Good luck, I hope you get some answers soon.

Something is catching my eye. I would test again with a pink dye

I think it’s safe to say it is positive.. the lighting is awful but definitely blue and don’t need to sign my phone light on it. x

F531F1A7-2975-4D75-A16D-CCCB26C1E631.jpeg D4F7A1D5-A43C-446B-9FBC-7374EA882C0A.jpeg

I can see something too. Maybe you had a longer cycle m/ovulated later this month thats why they are so faint x

I can see something too. Maybe you had a longer cycle m/ovulated later this month thats why they are so faint x

My cycles were all over the place, would last 10-16days with a short break. So I’m not sure if I would count from my last period?

I think I would buy a pink dye test. I can see those, but they are very faint and I have had some very convincing blue lines before when I wasn’t pregnant so I don’t trust blue dyes!
If you definitely are, I think you would be best off asking for an early scan to get an accurate date of your cycles weren’t really regular

I think I would buy a pink dye test. I can see those, but they are very faint and I have had some very convincing blue lines before when I wasn’t pregnant so I don’t trust blue dyes!
If you definitely are, I think you would be best off asking for an early scan to get an accurate date of your cycles weren’t really regular

Thankyou for replying hun, I did a digi test so definitely am.. but I’ll wait a few weeks before having a scan x

I’m not sure what is happening and I am scared to go to the drs.. so my tests have gone super light again and I spotted yesterday.. woke up today with nothing. I’m not hopeful but has anyone else experienced this?

I hope ure OK and the spotting was nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->