Not trying, not preventing...desperate for a reasons

TheSappyOne

Reaction score
Link to my previous post - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...eed-some-opinions-advice-guidance-please.html

Took many, many tests that all come back negative or with evap lines...I noticed the evap lines only showed up on the ones using FMU and not the evening tests. I had the evap test tweaked and the tweaker agreed that it was an evap..except 1 where she may have saw some pink starting.

I am here today to ask WTF is going on with my body??

My period showed up 1 week and 1 day late (the last test I took was the morning of and it was the one that the tweaker thought she saw the start of pink on) BUT it is not anywhere near my normal period. *TMI* 1st day was light, pink mixed with lots of CM and only when I wiped and with no cramping. At bedtime I needed to use a pad and had some slight cramping/discomfort, but still nothing compared to normal. Day 2 used light absorbancy tampon which was pretty much not even needed. Day 3 used light absorbancy tampon and 2 regular, then back to pads which were barely needed. Day 4 back to pads which are barely needed except for a little while used a light absorbancy tampon. NO CRAMPING during any of this except for about an hour at bedtime on the 1st day...this is highly unusual for me. Normally I use super absorbancy AND a liner pretty much from start to finish with lots of clots and it's so painful I can barely function normally. Obviously if I'm bleeding then I'm not pregnant, but what could be causing this?
](*,)

It is still possible you are pregnant even though you have bled. I wouldn't think it massively likely seeing as you've already had lots of negative tests but I would do another one and see what it says. Other possibilities are that you didn't ovulate and that the bleeding is not a period but a 'mock' period- I have read about this but can't remember the correct term. Annoyingly it could just be one of those things, I've had strange months before and I'm afraid they usually remain unexplained. Are you having any other symptoms?

No other symptoms other than leg cramps, headaches which I don't normally get, starving 24/7, peeing ALOT and bloating off and on for the last 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

Oh and MAJOR acene...didn't even have it this bad when I was a teen!

Well something is definitely happening! Good luck testing again and maybe go to the doc's next week if you're still getting symptoms :)

hello all im 27on my second cycle TTC got my first period since i came off de pill 3 days ago now (secretly upset i didnt get preggo that month lol) my BF is convinced he cant have kids i think i O around the 20th of this month but we are at it the whole time anyway ive read it can takeup too 18mths to concieve i really hope thats not the case it wierd cause i was convinced since my first 8yrs ago that i didnt want anymore children when all of a sudden im nearly bein crushed with thoughts and longing for childern and pregnancy really lookin forward to haven ppl to talk to in the same situation my BF feels de same as me about haven kids so we are excited altho he is scared of infertility hope to hear from ye soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->