Not trying, not preventing, off b/c one full month.

Kalesgirlxo

Reaction score
Relatively new here,

So, i've been trying to track ovulation with opk's and temping, though, I had positive opk's several times in a month.. When the expected ovulation date was, and then later on in the cycle. My periods are irregular and always have been. Had been on birth control for about 8 years and just recently (on month ago) stopped. Had a full period, heavy, then this cycle noticed a little bit of ewcm half way through cycle in which the time I was positive I was ovulating?, haven't had that in forever.

Now, I'm 8 days late, no sign of af. Slight cramping, gas, exhausted, lots of smells making me feel nauseous. What's confusing me is... i've taken hpt's since two days before af was due and they've all been negative?

Has anyone had an experience where they are pregnant, but it doesn't show on a hpt?

Confusing.. :shrug:
Hopefully someone can shed some light on me. Thanks!!

It can take a while for hormones to regulate after coming off the pill, that could be a reason for missed period, not feeling well etc

False negatives are extremely rare. You most likely did not ovulate when you thought you did. You may in fact be ovulating now, as the symptoms you describe can also be caused by ovulation. Or, you could just be adjusting to coming off BC.

Ugh, well af arrived. Ten days late, but she came. We'll see how this cycle goes. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->