Not trying.. sort of preventing..

EMSwife1124

Mommy to Odin, Kai and Wren!
Reaction score
Hi ladies.. we have been NTNP since I came off of BC in June and more TTC for the last month or two. No luck so far but I think we have an explanation as to why. I have had issues for a couple of years & I will save you the long story but I eventually was diagnosed with pernicious anemia. I have been on twice a month B12 shots and it has helped a ton. Anyway I started having other issues so my Dr ran some more tests and decided to check my thyroid for the 3rd time (in the past it was normal). This time it came back elevated. I am full of so many emotions but mostly excited that I have an answer. He is checking my level again in a few weeks before he starts me on meds.
Until my thyroid is back on track we are back to the pull out method (I know its not 100% but with my levels messed up its highly unlikely I'm even ovulating) because of problems my baby could have if I did end up getting pregnant. Once it is taken care of, we will be moving to TTC, ever since my diagnosis, my husband has been talking more about a baby :) I'm so excited.
GL to all you ladies and thanks to everyone who has shown me support in these last few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->