Not what I expected for early symptoms!

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, only 4w1d today.

Early pregnancy symptoms you expect to get are like morning sickness, sore boobs, exhaustion etc..

Haven't had any of those- instead, my symptoms the last couple days: insanely hungry, terrible heartburn, and gas.

I know with my first I don't remember much heartburn, and was stuck on a diet of crackers early on (didn't actually get sick but constantly felt ill).

Anyone else notice their symptoms were a bit out of the norm for this early on? I could see all of that a few weeks from now but this seems so early for those specific symptoms..

Edit: Apparently my hypersensitivity to allergens is back this pregnancy as well judging by the bump on my face (I can normally tolerate plenty of soy, but during pregnancy I react really easily to any)

Congratulations! Just wanted to wish you a H&H 9 months! :flower::hugs:

Every pregnancy is different but the symptoms you listed are also common early prefnancy symptoms!

Thanks ladies!!!

Lilly congrats on the :blue: little boys are the best!

I had zero symptoms my whole first pregnancy, except growing belly and kicks but this pregnancy I am tired, grumpy, have sciatic pain, cramping & starving allllll the time. And I'm not even 5 weeks yet!

Oh I feel ya with the sciatic pain- started during my first pregnancy and never went away to this day haha

Oh I feel ya with the sciatic pain- started during my first pregnancy and never went away to this day haha

It's new to me but geez does it suck. Worst first thing in the morning when I get up out of bed :(

Well I was expecting to feel at least a tiny bit nauseous, but I never had that problem. I was just tired all the time and my boobs hurt. I've never had heartburn before, but I think it might be starting to rear its ugly head now :growlmad: Other than the heartburn, I'm feeling fine now! Placenta must have taken over lol.

I'm 8.5 weeks and barely have any symptoms. Every pregnancy is different, comparing pregnancies is apples and oranges. also ur still so early I wouldn't expect many symptoms yet.

Yeah, Today my symptoms seem to be MIA aside from bloating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->