Nothing here for Southerners?? Are we antisocial? How about it?

Deffantly should be more for us southerners I dont think we are anti-social at all......are we?

lol! i guess we are! only three people interested!! Where's Sonny???

Let's all turn up at her front door with our tents and surprise her :D x

a dayout in the isle of "shite" as she calls it! lol We can all go see the needles!! Fill a ferry with pregnancy woman and babies

i'm in gloucester which is sort of southern... (south west) id be interested in a meet

ok so ladies, we need some suggestions on a location!!! Just how south shall it be?? and what shall we doo!!

lmfao :rofl: :rofl:
Only just seen this thread! How did i miss it??
I would definately be up for it! Anything to get away from this godforsaken island!
They say the suicide rate here is the highest in the country....i can see why!
Also the unemployment rate is very high too and its full of old biddys who retire here! GRR!

im guessing we dont meet at isle of wight then give sonny some form of sanity lol xoxo

soo how about sunny southampton???? or London? Sonny, I'll give you and Tabs a lift from Soton.

Mr Bum has just commented that he would happily help us organise a London meet in Victoria/Waterloo-ish London?

Would love to tag along but doubt i could get time away from my tribe down here lol xx

Depending on when/where and finances me and Jessie would like to meet you guys xXx

I am crap with anything north and east of hants :dohh: .....what places are there that would be suitable for familys/baby friendly etc and when...i mean winter or spring/summer?

What places are there?
Brighton...wow i named a city!
London
Chichester
Winchester
Bournemouth

Can someone be technical and do a poll thingy maybe?
Where are you Tasha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->