Nothing here for Southerners?? Are we antisocial? How about it?

I don't have a baby and so would be immensely out of place, but I just wanted to say it's weird how many people are in Winch/Soton/around here that I may have met IRL and not known that they were from here. Sorry to be off topic! Lol! Just eery.. :shock:

*Goes away to consider the meaning of life*

xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/64479-great-south-meet.html

I don't have a baby and so would be immensely out of place, but I just wanted to say it's weird how many people are in Winch/Soton/around here that I may have met IRL and not known that they were from here. Sorry to be off topic! Lol! Just eery.. :shock:

xxx

Lol, you wont be out of place! Come along!!

xxx

Lol, you wont be out of place! Come along!!

:) Maybe I could borrow my sister? :rofl: I'll have a think about it, thanks. :)

xx

xxx

LMAO Well maybe if you come it will turn your WTT to TTC ;-)
Plus you can help us all out lol

xxx

LMAO Well maybe if you come it will turn your WTT to TTC ;-)
Plus you can help us all out lol

i am with sonny lol ! we could use the help lol

Where are you Tasha?

Tasha and I are in North-East Essex. I can help you all though by working out places to meet and what to do in London during your time there :)

You never know, she might turn up and I... well, I'll go off and see my Mummy lol

I am in Dorset but travel to Winch nearly everyday, I am TTC too so maybe nightkd and I could chat amongst ourselves and see if we are doing the right thing LOL it would be good experience for us and we could give u guys an interrogation :D

lol - we decided on southampton or london - there is a thread called the great south meet which is a dates poll. Free free to come along!:)

im in london... where are all the south east, or south west type meetups? surely not one meet up for EVERYONE in the south!!
gosh a fair few of us then! im gonna set up a london one, to find ppl local to me, but i would still love to meet the mums on this thread.
whens the meetup then?

im in london... where are all the south east, or south west type meetups? surely not one meet up for EVERYONE in the south!!
gosh a fair few of us then! im gonna set up a london one, to find ppl local to me, but i would still love to meet the mums on this thread.
whens the meetup then?

London Aquarium Nov 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"