Nothing like being violently sick to start the day :[

stickylizard

Reaction score
I'm not happy :[

I've been taking Phenergan at night which has been helpful. It never completely banished the nausea but it made it much more manageable. The past week I have felt a bit better on the whole, as I am 11 weeks I thought maybe the dreaded first trimester sense of doom was ending! But I was wrong.

Woke up this morning gagging, thought it was because in my dream I had something stuck in my throat. But half an hour later after trying my usual morning toast I was very sick until I was dry retching which made my stomach very sore.

Will it ever end? :[

Sorry for the pitiful post! Knew you ladies would understand xx

Big hugs, I feel your pain! I'm also 11 weeks and praying this part will be over soon, but no sign of it shifting yet. I threw up this morning until there was just bile left, I'm on zofran but it's only taking the edge off the nausea. Take it easy xx

I'm still being sick :[ and it is just bile now, and my head is pounding. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to stop it. I'm in bed flitting from hot to cold and having a thoroughly horrible day. Hope you feel better soon xx

:hugs: I hope it eases soon for you! In a way these inbetween days where it goes from easing some to full blown are harder:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->