Nothing Seems Appetizing!

Christina86

Reaction score
So I'll be 6w tomorrow.
I don't really have many cravings. Though I do keep wanting salty stuff.

I really don't have much of an appetite. Nothing seems appealing. Like last night my husband and I were trying to figure out dinner

Tacos. Yeah. No.
Burgers. Nah
Soup. Eh
Grilled cheese. Blah.
Eggs. Uhhhhh sure I guess.

He cooked dinner. I barely ate it!

I don't know if I want the massive cravings/ eating everything or this. Maybe something in the middle? Pregnancy is weird. Lol

I know where are you coming from. I have had whole month of blahhh food. Nothing seems satisfy me. Only craving is for tomato garlic pasta which is from specific restaurant. It better satisfies me tomorrow I have been waiting for a month for it.

I haven't really wanted anything except fruit and fish. Apples and bananas are really starting to get boring and I can't eat a lot of fish, though we did grill a big tile fish last night so I should be good for the rest of the week. I'm in the same boat you are, everything just seems kind of blah right now. Which really sucks because I love food and I love to cook! I work in a bakery and the smell of cooking sugar is really putting me off, so I guess that's a good thing because I'm not craving sweets at all. The only thing I'm having a real aversion to right now is pork.

We're going out for chicken wings tonight so we'll see if I really feel like eating those when we get there... Probably not though!

Maybe try something that's out of the norm for you?

I know how you feel!! Thats how this pregnancy has been the whole time. When I do get a craving for something I pounce on it because it helps stave off the nausea if you have something in your stomach. One thing I have been able to eat with no aversions is salads.

I am at 5w 2d and I had a very good appetite until yesterday. I don't have true aversions to anything (yet?) but I don't feel like eating. I only ate a little bit of fruit and unsweetened cereal because I was starting to feel faint due to low blood sugar. My favourite foods don't interest me much either the last couple of days. Is this how pregnancy sickness starts???

I am at 5w 2d and I had a very good appetite until yesterday. I don't have true aversions to anything (yet?) but I don't feel like eating. I only ate a little bit of fruit and unsweetened cereal because I was starting to feel faint due to low blood sugar. My favourite foods don't interest me much either the last couple of days. Is this how pregnancy sickness starts???

I didn't have this with my first. With my daughter the ms just hit. I ate something and threw it up. It then became constant.

Going through same thing! Everything is blah! The only thing O crave is water and I drink sooo much of it everyday.

Going through same thing! Everything is blah! The only thing O crave is water and I drink sooo much of it everyday.

I am drinking so much water! And it MUST have a ton of ice in it!

I'm 5w4d and feel absolutely awful, all. day. long. Nothing sounds good at all, ever, and the moment I start to get hungry I am extremely nauseous. Late last night and today I feel like I could eat a turkey dinner with stuffing from Bob Evan's but I feel to awful to drive there!

It's not a nice feeling is it?!

I'm not particularly enjoying my food, but I am determined to keep eating my usual food! :p
I just had a bowl of porridge with chia seeds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. It wasn't delish, but hey, I keep telling myself it's good nutritious food.

I know where are you coming from. I have had whole month of blahhh food. Nothing seems satisfy me. Only craving is for tomato garlic pasta which is from specific restaurant. It better satisfies me tomorrow I have been waiting for a month for it.

I'm craving garlic for the past week like crazy. I've had garlic pizza and pasta with lots of garlic.

I'm thinking this is pretty unhealthy lol.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to eat too! It seems all I want is a bagel with cream cheese or a bowl of Cheerios. Then I'll get terrible cravings for junk like Dorito chips or ice cream or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->